Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Catch up

*WARNING* The post you are about to read is all over the place! Discombobulation ahead!

Okay, I know, it has been a loooong time since I last posted. But, hey, I've been really busy. End of the school year activities, softball games, concerts, you know... all the fun you have when you have a barrel o' monkeys. I also found Facebook and Twitter so I have been spending my free (FREE? hahahah) time on those sites. But I'm here right now. Yeah!


March-nothing interesting. Just sports and stuff. No painting.

April- More sports and stuff, was going to do another contest but I got lazy and ...nothing. No painting.

May- Fun galore! School concerts. Student council elections. Both of my girls that were running lost :( I am so sad for them. Mini Me was in a school play and it was delicious. Did you know two years ago she asked Santa for an agent? She really is talented. She had one of the leads and was adorable. Maybe if you ask very nicely I will post a picture of said production.

Then we had class parties, dance recitals, trips, and all that.


May 21-My oldest turned 22! I know what you are saying, "But he's just a baby!" He is so adorable. I am so glad he is home. If anyone knows a super pretty, adorable, tall, blond, sweet girl my son can go out with please let me know. He is so handsome that he puts himself into a bracket with models, homecoming queens, Miss America's, and so forth. He was dating a girl just like that but it fizzled out. But now he knows what he likes.


May 30- I met JANE SEYMOUR!!! Yes I did. It was at Champagne's in Snottsdale. She was there for a book signing and print signing. Apparently, if you are famous you can sell art. Maybe I should get famous first and then become a painter!






Anyways, we talked about painting, and raising children. I think she liked me. Oh! and she doesn't have any brunette kids just like I don't have any blonds. That wicked gene pool afflicts others and not just me- woo hoo! She is really tiny. Like 5'3" and about 90 pounds. And she is very pretty in real life. I couldn't believe it when I read she was 58 years old. She seriously looks 40. She was very nice and she has twin boys the same age as my Mini Me. And she has the sweetest English accent. I wish I were British so I could talk like that. Maybe I will just wake up one day and start talking with an English accent. I could probably only do it until noon. That would be great!




Later that evening my hubby and I went to the temple for our 23rd anniversary. Seriously! Where does the time go? We had a great time. My present to him was that I would stay married to him another year. (I know- I am generous.) He gave me tickets to see Glenn Beck!





June 2-Saw Glenn Beck. It was awesome. He was really funny. Especially when he dresses up like Paul Revere. Glenn is my secret boyfriend. Did I just say that? Keep it a secret okay? Maybe I should get a Paul Revere outfit for Hubby...hmmm.



Tomorrow we leave for Iowa to spend the summer. We were supposed to leave May 25th, then June 1st, then June 3rd, now we leave June 4th. Yay! I am sooo excited to squeeze my 6 monkeys and Hubby into a car and drive and drive and drive and drive and drive across 5 states to our farm. I love it. Are we there yet?

There -now you are caught up. I promise to post more in the future. Or maybe just a pinkie swear to post more in the future.

No comments: